[SR-Users] A possibility to disable the topology hiding for some destinations.

Leonid Fainshtein leonid.fainshtein at xorcom.com
Tue Sep 29 11:45:21 CEST 2020

Thank you, Daniel!
I'll test it and report back the results.
I'm thinking about using topos instead of topoh. But I don't have any
experience with REDIS.  Do you have any estimations of REDIS' RAM
requirements for a small system that handles approx 100 transactions per
sec?
In REDIS FAQ (https://redis.io/topics/faq) I found: "1 Million small Keys
-> String Value pairs use ~ 85MB of memory."
Is it similar to what you probably see in the real systems?

Best regards,
Leonid Fainshtein
Xorcom Ltd