[SR-Users] Mapping History-Info <-> Diversion headers

George Diamantopoulos georgediam at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 17:32:45 CEST 2020

Hello,

I had a similar need (process/create hinfo, and briefly looked at diversion
header conversion) but there doesn't seem to be any awareness of history
info in kami modules yet.

It has been my intention to begin working on a module at some point in the
future, but my C programming skills aren't quite there yet, and I haven't
had time to devote in acquiring them.

In the meantime, I manage hinfo manually, with textops and friends (and
several while loops/htable caching/transformations etc).

Cheers,
George