[SR-Users] Lua kemi-test-suite now availble from luaRocks

Yuriy Gorlichenko ovoshlook at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 12:52:54 CEST 2020

Hello Kamailians!
I'm glad to announce some updates about the Lua Kemi-test-suite which has
been presented on KamailioWorld online 2020 conference

https://github.com/ovoshlook/kemi-lua-test-suite

There are some important updates that I hope will make your life easier if
you use Lua KEMI.

 - Now (finally!) it is available via LuaRocks. So it is easy to go for
now. No more manual source downloads! (this is the main reason I'm writing
this message ).
 - More modules and some core functions have been mocked. It is still a lot
of jobs that have to be done but the amount of available mocks is growing.
 - Added CRASH_PROTECTION functionality. So for now there is a mechanism
which is checks if you calling a function with an incorrect amount of
params ( see README ).
 - Extended mocking engine: now it is possible to mock any functions of KSR
or third-party modules/libraries: for example, Redis, MySQL, or other
connectors calls.

P.S. suite still on development and changes from time to time, but
published versions are stable and ready to use.
P.P.S. Warm welcome to contributors.