[SR-Users] usrloc - ka_mode timeout

Ilie Soltanici iliusha.md at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 00:13:55 CEST 2020

Hello,

Tried with the latest 5.4 branch, but ka_timeout still not working for me,
the record it's still available in ul.dump even if that extension is not
replying anymore to the Options sent by the module.

See below used configuration:
modparam("usrloc", "nat_bflag", FLB_NATB)
modparam("usrloc", "use_domain", FLS_MULTIDOMAIN)
modparam("usrloc", "timer_interval", 30)
modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 1)
modparam("usrloc", "db_load", 1)
modparam("usrloc", "db_insert_update", 1)
modparam("usrloc", "matching_mode", 3)
modparam("usrloc", "fetch_rows", 4000)
modparam("usrloc", "timer_procs", 4)
modparam("usrloc", "handle_lost_tcp", 1)
modparam("usrloc", "close_expired_tcp", 1)
modparam("usrloc", "db_timer_clean", 1)
modparam("usrloc", "server_id_filter", 1)
modparam("usrloc", "ka_mode", 1)
modparam("usrloc", "ka_method", "OPTIONS")
modparam("usrloc", "ka_from", "sip:options at devserver.net")
modparam("usrloc", "ka_domain", "devserver.net")
modparam("usrloc", "ka_filter", 0)
modparam("usrloc", "ka_timeout", 60)
modparam("tm|usrloc", "xavp_contact", "ulattrs")

version: kamailio 5.4.1 (x86_64/linux) 609685

Regards,
Ilie