[SR-Users] Kamailio support for 5g

Pavithra Mohanraja pavimohan3004 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 16:51:31 CEST 2020

Hi,
When i try with Rx interface from PCSCF, In Initial connection with PCF
itself it is failing with error "Application id not found".
So i thought of using ims_diameter_server module, so that it will send my
request as json. But before that error comes in establishing
initial connection.

Thanks,
Pavithra