[SR-Users] Kamailio IMS Diameter Messages

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Thu Sep 17 10:55:22 CEST 2020

Hello,

I am afraid that you need to dig into the log messages and try find out why its produced. Enable debugging to get more information, look to diameter network traces to see if the diameter kamailio module connects to the diameter server etc..

Cheers,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/