[SR-Users] multi netwotk interface kamailio stops processing packets in one of it's network interfaces although keeps processing in the others

Nuno Miguel Reis nmreis at student.dei.uc.pt
Wed Sep 16 20:18:02 CEST 2020

Hello everyone.

I've started to have an issue with a kamailio 4.4 instance listening on
multiple network interfaces where it stops processing SIP on one of it's
network interfaces but still continues to work fine on the others. If I
restart kamailio everything starts working fine again.
I'm using the default 'children=8' and one of my guesses on why this could
be happening is that the number of childs processing couldn't be enough. Do
you remember anything else on an issue like this where I should be looking?

Thanks.
--
Nuno Miguel Reis
Departamento de Engenharia Informática