[SR-Users] RTPENGINE question

Andrew Chen achen at fuze.com
Mon Sep 14 19:14:33 CEST 2020

Btw Richard Fuchs, to follow up on your comment, we have a load
generator running sipp which is non-SRTP traffic.
As for the fallback, how does that work exactly?  We tried the following
today and it seems to have helped:

- Removed "--table" startup param in systems file
- Uncommented "no-fallback = false" in rtpengine.conf
- Set "table=-1" in rtpengine.conf

Is there anything else I'm missing that controls the fallback?