[SR-Users] Kamailio question

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 12:51:54 CEST 2020

That basically means Kamailio will not serve to requests not directed to it.
In practice (assuming it should serve then) you’re probably missing an
alias.

In the config file you should have the listen set to the server ip. But
clients are sending to the server FQDN. So you should add an alias like

alias = [the server FQDN ]

So that kamailio knows anything sent to it with that domain name is
directed to it.

Hope that helps.

David

On Mon, 14 Sep 2020 at 07:59, alexandros vlachos <alevlachos at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
> I am a new user and i am trying to use kamailio as remote sip server for
> clients (softphones particularly)
>
> The error message is "SIP: SIP/2.0 403 Not relaying"
>
> The kamailio listens with one public ip address in a datacenter ( linux
> debian).
> root at vmdeb1:~# kamctl version
> /usr/sbin/kamctl 5.2.0
>
> The xlog shows that the register message arrives in kamailio.
> I am sure that the user 410 exists.
>
> I have added the remote public address to address via kamctl.
> I have added the location via ul add command.
>
> I am not sure about kamailio.cfg because most of it except the tls is the
> default.
>
> I would appreciate your help.
> Alexandros

Regards,