[SR-Users] Is there any way to remove stale registrations before expires time from usrloc ?

sagar malam sagarmalam at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 09:49:40 CEST 2020

There was mistake in Json syntax but it does not work with kamcmd as well :
[root at SBC-4-2 kamailio]# kamcmd ul.rm_contact location
30001 at jeff.sip.teledge.com "sip:30001 at 43.228.229.106:38048
;x-nat=yes;pv-ip=10.212.134.171;pb-ip=43.228.229.106;pb-pt=38048;transport=tcp"

error: 404 - Contact not found

*ul.dump : *

Info: {
                                       AoR: 30001 at jeff.sip.teledge.com
                                       HashID: 286668796
                                       Contacts: {
                                               Contact: {
                                                       Address:
sip:30001 at 43.228.229.106:38048
;x-nat=yes;pv-ip=10.212.134.171;pb-ip=43.228.229.106;pb
-pt=38048;transport=tcp
                                                       Expires: 445
                                                       Q: -1.000000
                                                       Call-ID:
Yzk0NWUzOWIzMWI2MzQzM2JhMzE2NzAyOWQyNDM1ODI.
                                                       CSeq: 5
                                                       State: CS_SYNC
                                                       Flags: 0
                                                       CFlags: 0
                                                       Socket: udp:
10.50.8.11:5060
                                                       Methods: 15359
                                                       Ruid:
uloc-5f5c7a22-afe4-2
                                                       Instance: [not set]
                                                       Reg-Id: 0
                                                       Server-Id: 0
                                                       Tcpconn-Id: -1
                                                       Keepalive: 0
                                                       Last-Keepalive:
1599896245
                                                       KA-Roundtrip: 0
                                                       Last-Modified:
1599896245
                                               }
                                               Contact: {
                                                       Address:
sip:30001 at 43.228.229.106:38048
;x-nat=yes;pv-ip=10.212.134.171;pb-ip=43.228.229.106;pb
-pt=38048;transport=tcp
                                                       Expires: 716
                                                       Q: -1.000000
                                                       Call-ID:
MzAwN2Y0NTc1YmVkY2RlYWRmMTI2Zjg1MDk5YzRlODE.
                                                       CSeq: 5
                                                       State: CS_SYNC
                                                       Flags: 0
                                                       CFlags: 0
                                                       Socket: udp:
10.50.8.11:5060
                                                       Methods: 15359
                                                       Ruid:
uloc-5f5c7a22-afdf-8
                                                       Instance: [not set]
                                                       Reg-Id: 0
                                                       Server-Id: 0
                                                       Tcpconn-Id: -1
                                                       Keepalive: 0
                                                       Last-Keepalive:
1599896384
                                                       KA-Roundtrip: 0
                                                       Last-Modified:
1599896384
                                               }

I found ka_timeout parameter which is exactly what i was looking for but it
is not yet available in stable version :
https://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/usrloc.html#usrloc.p.ka_timeout

On Sat, Sep 12, 2020 at 12:06 AM Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com> wrote:

> sagar malam writes:
>
> > I have tried ul_rm_contact but it is not working :
> > curl POST --data
> > '{"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"ul.rm_contact","params":{"0":"location","1":"
> > 30001 at XXXXX.com
> > <30001 at jeff.sip.teledge.com>","2":"sip:30001 at X.X.X.X
> :43108;x-nat=yes;pv-ip=10.212.134.167;pb-ip=X.X.X.X;pb-pt=43108;transport=tcp"}}'
> > -H "Content-Type: application/json" -X POST 10.50.7.14:5060/RPC2
>
> Second param is AOR (username at domain).  Yours does not look like it.
> Use ul.dump to check.
>
> -- Juha

Thanks,

Sagar