[SR-Users] Is there any way to remove stale registrations before expires time from usrloc ?

sagar malam sagarmalam at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 14:19:01 CEST 2020

Hello ,
I am using the usrloc module to store registrations. I could not find any
way to remove stale registrations before expires time. Most of the
registrations are mobile app so they wont run in background to save battery
of phone hence we end up having lots of registrations in usrloc which were
not removed because app was killed in background by OS without letting it
send unregister request.

--
Thanks,

Sagar