[SR-Users] Handling of packet loss in the Kamailio to RTPEngine control protocol

Patrick Wakano pwakano at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 00:57:31 CEST 2020

Thanks for the explanation Richard! Much appreciated! Sorry I didn't read
the documentation properly....
I agree the network should be more reliable, but I will investigate if
those parameters can help me.
That's good news about the HTTP and websocket support! Looking forward to
it!

Thank you!
Kind regards!