[SR-Users] Send_notify_request within cluster scenario(path usrloc)

Zhan Bazarov chiefkeeft at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 19:30:00 CEST 2020

Hello everyone. I have an issue with presence server within kamailio
cluster(round-robin DNS, I'm using registrar Path scenario)

So, when both of users are located at the same server - everything works
fine. But when user which is SUBSCRIBED through another one server -
presence module is ignoring path column into usrloc - that leads NAT
traversal impossible...

 So, I've tried using DMQ for handle this:
 I executed dmq_t_replicate()before each PUBLISH message - in that case I
was able to get PUBLISH on each of server in cluster. But BLF lamps are
confusing in that case - because a lot of notifies coming to the device at
the same time with different dialog states....

Guys, I need a help. Any Ideas how I can handle this?

Best regards,
Zhan

--
Sent from: http://sip-router.1086192.n5.nabble.com/Users-f3.html