[SR-Users] Fwd: Keep evapi bind address alive on kamailio restart

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 09:54:55 CEST 2020

The feature request is for SIP listen sockets, the evapi use different
ones. But indeed, that can be an approach.

In other words, at this moment is not supported. However, be aware that
tcp/tls connections can by cut by routers/firewalls in the middle,
therefore the client app has to support reconnecting anyhow.

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla