[SR-Users] worker processes

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 17:48:09 CEST 2020

Hello,

in this case there are 3 distinct connections per process, so you have
to multiply the number of processes by 3 to get the overall number of
connections. You can run 'kamctl ps' to see all the processes of a
kamailio instance.

Actually a few kamailio processes may not open database connections, a
matter of their purpose if they are created by specific modules, but for
a rough upper limit, this is the formula.