[SR-Users] tsilo - failure to add branches (-1)

Jurijs Ivolga jurijs.ivolga at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 08:40:34 CET 2020

Hi,

I have several Kamailio proxies - loadbalancer which is used as TLS offload
and Authorization server and behind registrar servers.

In this case I can't make tsilo work on the registrar server.

I'm always getting: "tm [t_append_branches.c:172]: t_append_branches():
failure to add branches (-1)"

If I use just one Kamailio which is used as Authorization and Registrar
server then tsilo works as expected.

Looks like kamailio where I run ts_append tries to connect to UAC directly
and not through Loadbalancer.

Any ideas? How can I troubleshoot this?

Thank you!

Jurijs