[SR-Users] Kamailio + rtpengine

Amit Pal amit.pal at coraltele.com
Wed Oct 21 17:43:15 CEST 2020

Hi,

I have using kamailio with rtpengine,  I have started rtpengine session
(rtpengine_offer() /rtpengine_answer() )only when call getting hold and then
play media file and on un hold detach rtpengine session(rtpengine_delete()).
during this activity I have received the log "No supported output codec
found in SDP" from rtpengine.  And getting silence on other leg.

Above activity log are attach in mail.

if we do same step again (i.e. hold/unhold) in same call then second leg
listening the file perfectly and rtpengine working fine vice-versa.

I want to know , what else missing to configure here. Pls guide me to get
out this.

Regards

Amit Pal