[SR-Users] kamailio RTP Engine in kubernetes pods

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 21:47:57 CEST 2020

I have it running perfectly in network host mode. Public to private and
private to public. My freeswitches are in the private and
kamailio+rtpengine do the translation from public to private (and
viceversa). All in k8s pods.

When fs or rtpengine a come up in the pods, they register themselves in
kamailio’s db tables rtpengine and dispatcher with their private IPs.

On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 at 15:43, Sergey Safarov <s.safarov at gmail.com> wrote:

> UDP in k8s not stable.
> So looks as need use host network.
>
> Second options troubleshoot nat in k8s.
>
> Thirt options, add RTP engine control over TCP in Kamailio.
>
> On Tue, Oct 20, 2020, 5:22 PM Pavithra Mohanraja <pavimohan3004 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I have installed rtp engine inside pcscf pod and tried to make a call.
>> caller was unable to reach the pod environment with 2223 port exposed for
>> rtp. Kindly anyone help, if you have already done with pod based deployment
>> of ims.
>>

>> Thanks,
>> Pavithra

Regards,