[SR-Users] Kamailio IMS RTP Engine

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Mon Oct 19 18:43:15 CEST 2020

Hello,

one suggestion from me would be to look to the actual SIP messages that are sent and received, in particular to the SDP if its changed/rewritten to the RTPEngine IP. If no changes are done, you probably did not engage RTPEngine correctly.

Cheers,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/