[SR-Users] No retry on INVITE

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 13:28:19 CEST 2020

Hello,

if kamailio is stateless (ie., you do not use tm module, but forward()
for sending out requests), then it will not do any retransmission and it
is not sending 408 itself (likely received from downstream).

With a stateless Kamailio, you should not send out 100 trying, but let
upstream do retransmission if it is the case.

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla