[SR-Users] Libphonenumber - Updating metadata

Zach Nielsen zach at callbox.com
Sat Oct 17 17:49:49 CEST 2020

Hey all,

I've been using the PHONENUM module, which uses Google's libphonenumber
library, to perform number validation among other handy things within the
route script. One problem I've run into however is the metadata in the
latest stable (5.4) repo is pretty stale.

I'm curious if anyone is running this module, and if so how they've gone
about updating the metadata used by the underlying library. If I have to
ditch the repo and compile everything manually, that's not a huge deal.
Just hoping there's another way.

Thanks!
Zach