[SR-Users] usrloc_dmq - Suddenly stopped usrloc replication

José Seabra joseseabra4 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 10:52:32 CEST 2020

Hi Ovidiu,

I compared both logs and when kamailio didn't started all processes, there
is missing the log msg from usrloc_dmq:

INFO: dmq_usrloc [dmq_usrloc.c:77]: mod_init(): dmq usrloc replication mode = 1

But I still have doubts why it happened, do you guys know any possible
reason that could make this happening?

Thank you

Best regards
José