[SR-Users] usrloc_dmq - Suddenly stopped usrloc replication

José Seabra joseseabra4 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 23:11:50 CEST 2020

Hello there,

Suddenly the usrloc replication through DMQ stopped, but the interesting
thing is that DMQ cluster status is OK, htable replication still working
only usrloc_dmq stopped working.

I increased the kamailio loglevel to 3 in order to see if there was some
log related and then registered a peer, but the only DMQ logs that I see
are related with notification_peer and htable replication, nothing related
with usrloc_dmq.

What I can do more here to try to understand what went wrong?

I haven't restarted the cluster yet, because I would like to try to
understand the root cause of this issue.

Any advice would be appreciated

Thank you

--
Cumprimentos