[SR-Users] Kamailio 5.2.5 - Need help with rtpengine error

Andrew Chen achen at fuze.com
Thu Oct 15 17:48:48 CEST 2020

Hi all,

Today I saw the following errors reported by rtpengine module:

Oct 15 15:02:10 ashprodkama52 kamailio[8028]: 30(8086) DEBUG: rtpengine
[rtpengine.c:2453]: rtpp_function_call(): proxy reply:
d6:result5:error12:error-reason15:Unknown call-ide
Oct 15 15:02:10 ashprodkama52 kamailio[8028]: 30(8086) ERROR: rtpengine
[rtpengine.c:2474]: rtpp_function_call(): proxy replied with error: Unknown
call-id

This was on the 200 OK response back from our Freeswitch.

Any idea what would cause this?

Thanks.

--
Andy Chen
Sr. Telephony Lead Engineer

--
*Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any
attachments may be confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you