[SR-Users] SRTP

Fred Posner fred at palner.com
Wed Oct 14 16:26:08 CEST 2020

On Wed, 2020-10-14 at 11:51 +0100, Andy Kama wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have setup a tls connection to a sip provider and it works
> perfectly
> But they are requesting i send srtp
> i can find any documentation how i do it with rtpengine etc?
>
> any guidance would be appreciated

Generally this would be initiated by the endpoint making/receiving the
call and can be as simple as making sure it's offered in the phone
settings.

If you need to bridge rtp with srtp, you can look at rtpengine (
https://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/rtpengine.html)
for information on flagging the offer/manage.

Of course, this would also require you to install and run rtpengine.

--
Fred Posner
fred at palner.com
https://www.palner.com