[SR-Users] [sr-dev] pstn_route add_route(): route name <IP> not defined error

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 14:46:45 CEST 2020

Hello,

do not send emails to both sr-dev and sr-users mailing lists when you
have questions about using Kamailio, sr-dev is only for discussing about
code development for project or what is only in development branch (not
part of a stable release). I removed sr-dev from recipients.

I think you haven't understood what prefix_route module does: it execute
route blocks from configuration file, it does not set the destination
address based on a prefix. For that look at pdt module for a simple
solution. Other modules such as mtree or lcr could be alternatives, but
from simplicity point of view, pdt is better fr this case imo.

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla