[SR-Users] how to get a value from SIP INVITE Header

sai sudheer sudheer628 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 14 13:33:58 CEST 2020

hii,,
I tried {uri.user} from the URI transformations. but i just get 0 or Null in the log.

Now i tried the string transformation as per your reply, and {s.select,index,separator} is thing i was expecting ..
It worked now, and i am getting +34xxx alone, which is what i need.

Thanks a lot.

On Wednesday, October 14, 2020, 08:36:37 AM GMT+1, Henning Westerholt <hw at skalatan.de> wrote:

Hello,

can you share the error you have got? If you just want to get the substring of the +34xxxxx at domain URI, have a look to the string transformations on the same link.

Cheers,

Henning

--

Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/