[SR-Users] Local cache registration

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 15:28:38 CEST 2020

Hello,

just to add that the examples given in that old discussion with jsonrpc
commands are now available with module functions, e.g.:

  -
https://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/uac.html#uac.f.uac_reg_enable

So it is more simpler config these days and many more related features
in the uac module.

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla