[SR-Users] Result limitation on sqlops

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Oct 7 20:04:28 CEST 2020

Duarte,

It's hard to fathom a scenario in which you need anywhere near 32 result
containers simultaneously. And if you don't need them simultaneously,
they can be reused.

I have a very DB-intensive config with many, many queries and only need
one container at any given time. I think I once had a scenario where I
needed two -- it was a bizarre one.

-- Alex

On 10/7/20 8:48 AM, Duarte Rocha wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I just upgrade to Kamailio 5.4 and i see that now sqlops has a
> limitation of 32 results containers which is not enough for my proxy.
>
> Is it possible that this limitation can be configured via module parameters?
>
> In the meanwhile i've changed the value in sql_api.c but i would like to
> have my source code as close as the original as possible.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Duarte Rocha

Tel: +1-706-510-6800 / +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free)