[SR-Users] Logging problem

Jan Rozhon jan.rozhon at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 11:15:19 CEST 2020

Hello,

database would be perfect, but the file is ok as well.

Right now, I have accounting in syslog only and I think this is because
they are just transaction logs, ie.

acc_log_request(): ACC: transaction answered:
timestamp=1601877602;method=BYE

I got also some missed calls, but no answered ones.

Thank you, Regards, Jan