[SR-Users] SIP client - Linphone

Pavithra Mohanraja pavimohan3004 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 07:44:56 CEST 2020

Hi Jan,
Sorry for the delayed response. I guess the issue is because of UDP
transport, which my kamailio is not accepting. Because  the same scenario
is reproduced when I change my pjsip configurations to udp instead of tcp.
But linphone gives me the following error if I tried to connect using tcp.

*ortp-error-wrong state: create transport layer firstortp-error-wrong
state: create transport layer firstortp-error-eXosip: missing via header*
Am I missing something really important? Please let me know. Thanks in
advance.