[SR-Users] Logging problem

Jan Rozhon jan.rozhon at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 11:08:52 CEST 2020

Guys thank you, by trial and error, I got the solution to logging to
syslog. On this one particular machine, I also have to add the following
line BEFORE the actual definition of local7 output:

/etc/rsyslog.conf
local7.none /var/log/syslog

So I guess, this is not related to kamailio, rather it has something to
do with particular rsyslog/systemd version.

Where I am stuck, however, is the CDR logging. I went through the acc
module documentation and see no reason why it is not logging to database
or ignores cdr_facility.

My tip is, I am missing something with the flags, but cant find out what
it is. That would explain acc messages in syslog (only
transaction-based) and empty cdr.log/acc_cdrs table for dialog-based
cdrs. In case of default kamailio.cfg (with the dialog module loaded and
acc module settings as previously mentioned), do I need to set any
special flags to get dialog-based cdrs?

Thank you, once again. Regards, Jan