[SR-Users] SIP message generator for Kamailio

Aymeric Moizard amoizard at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 18:04:17 CEST 2020

Hi,

In libeXosip, latest release or git, I have made a new tool named
"sip_monitor".

The dependencies are libosip and c-ares.

The tool can build many REGISTER for any protocol (UDP, TCP, TLS) with many
variant of request-uri, from and contact or TLS certificate.

It could be extended for more options.

The latest git has also a new outbound proxy setting to have a different
request-uri.

Aymeric