[SR-Users] core dump error when running under docker

Carlos Vicente cvicente.lists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 15:22:27 CET 2020

Daniel,

Thank you. That finally helped getting the core file written. Here is the
gdb output:

```
root at 6e5c06e979cf:/# gdb /usr/sbin/kamailio /cores/core.kamailio.207
GNU gdb (Ubuntu 9.2-0ubuntu1~20.04) 9.2
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html

Type "show copying" and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "arm-linux-gnueabihf".
    <http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/documentation/>.

For help, type "help".
Type "apropos word" to search for commands related to "word"...
Reading symbols from /usr/sbin/kamailio...
(No debugging symbols found in /usr/sbin/kamailio)
[New LWP 207]
Using host libthread_db library
"/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libthread_db.so.1".
Core was generated by `/usr/sbin/kamailio -f /etc/kamailio/kamailio.cfg -DD
-E -ddd'.
Program terminated with signal SIGILL, Illegal instruction.
#0  0x007d9cb8 in qm_shm_malloc ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0x007d9cb8 in qm_shm_malloc ()
#1  0x0061a58c in init_atomic_ops ()