[SR-Users] core dump error when running under docker

Carlos Vicente cvicente.lists at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 14:13:44 CET 2020

Thank you for your response.

I'm trying to run it under gdb but it's not doing anything:

```
(gdb) exec-file /usr/sbin/kamailio
(gdb) set args -f /etc/kamailio/kamailio.cfg -D -d -E
(gdb) run
Starting program: /usr/sbin/kamailio -f /etc/kamailio/kamailio.cfg -D -d -E
warning: Error disabling address space randomization: Success
```

It just stops there. Am I missing something?

cv