[SR-Users] REGINFO events not sending

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Fri Nov 27 20:57:37 CET 2020

Hello Adrian,

are you also doing the usual presence stuff in your config, e.g. handling subscriptions of the users?

The module documentation not much extensive, I would suggest to search for some examples how to use it. There might be also something in the kamailio repository or can be found on the net.

Cheers,

Henning

Kamailio services - https://gilawa.com<https://gilawa.com/>