[SR-Users] textops.subst_uri does not change all branches

Anthony Alba ascanio.alba7 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 09:50:48 CET 2020

Hello kamailioers,

Version 5.4.2.

I have a R-URI that  I need to change TLS -> TCP in all branches.

I do this in request route before t_relay:

// AoR has multiple contacts, all with transport=TLS
route[REQUEST] {
textops.subst_uri("/transport=TLS/transport=TCP/i")
//parallel forking
//why doesn't this change all branches?
t_relay()
}
If I print out the R-URI in the branch route, I see that only the
first R-URI is changed, in the other branches the R-URI transport=TLS
is not changed to transport=TCP.

Any suggestions on how to get this to work across all Contact addresses?

Thanks
Anthony Alba