[SR-Users] Issue with ca-list

George Goglidze george at ipcorp.co.uk
Fri Nov 20 16:50:08 CET 2020

It does. It has a combination of all of them. Over 50 CA’s pem files combined.

From: Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>
Date: Friday, 20 November 2020 at 15:48
Subject: Re: [SR-Users] Issue with ca-list

Hello,

does the client section ca_list file has the CA of the remote server?

On 20.11.20 15:56, George Goglidze wrote:
Hi Daniel,

No – you misunderstood me.

It’s not the remote server that is not trusting us but  we are not trusting the remote server.
My SBC (Kamailio) is sending out TLS error unknown CA.

Thanks,