[SR-Users] Presence of plain text username and password in kamailio.cfg

Ahmed Marsou amarsou1988 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 15:50:12 CET 2020

 Thank you so much, David and Alexandru.
I'm not sure but i read something about reading the config from my.cnf

http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/5.0.x/modules/db_mysql.html#idp419

The problem is that my.cnf, have 600 permission and I'm running kamailio
with user kamailio, so the question is,
There is a way to read this file as root on startup but run kamailio as
kamailio?
The option AWS Parameter Store, is something related to amazon, right?

Tank you so much.