[SR-Users] Add Reason Header to kamailio generated CANCEL

Denys Pozniak denys.pozniak at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 10:39:36 CET 2020

Hello!

Call flow: FreeSWITCH --> SBC --> Edge Proxy

In my case, the problem is related to the fact that the SBC deletes the
Reason header from FreeSWITCH and I am trying to recover it on the Kamailio
side (Edge Proxy).
It is especially important to recover the message: "Call completed
elsewhere" because this disables the missed call notification on the
destination phone in case of hunt-groups.
The option to forward the call through the stateless loop works well but it
complicates the logic unnecessarily.

So would be great to have a tm function to setup custom Reason, like below:
*...*

*t_cancel_reason("Reason: SIP ;cause=200 ;text=\"Call completed
elsewhere\"\r\n");t_relay();*
*....*