[SR-Users] how to add URI parameter

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 10:27:18 CET 2020

Hello,

for header body changes, one option is:

  *
https://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/textops.html#textops.f.subst_hf

But you have to be careful with URI parts, because they may not have
enclosing <> and if you add a URI parameter, then you have to surround
with <>, otherwise are considered header parameters.

Probably, for the case of Contact, I would go with building a new header
using the {tobody} transformation, removing the old one.

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla