[SR-Users] Kamailio behind HAProxy

Joel Serrano joel at textplus.com
Thu Nov 12 03:18:21 CET 2020

In one case, it was to take advantage of the SSL offloading from the cloud
provided load balancer (among other features, but that was the main one). I
never got it fully working though..

See: https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/2103 and the thread
https://lists.kamailio.org/pipermail/sr-users/2019-November/107222.html

So it could end up being useful for something like:

UA <-> TCP load balancer (that *proxies* the connection but doesn't talk
SIP) <-> Kamailio -> destination.

I'm also curious to know if/how the rest are using it..