[SR-Users] Kamailio behind HAProxy

Sergey Safarov s.safarov at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 23:26:29 CET 2020

Why you cannot use this in the local installation?

On AWS I have multiple kamailio servers behind ELB.

Why you do not use a network load-balancer? NLB also offers HAproxy
protocol support (TCP and UDP).

In AWS installation you can use dedicated Kamailio groups for inbound
connections and SIP clients with registration.
And use other Kamailio group for outbound connections like carriers.

Sergey