[SR-Users] BYE and TCP

Kjeld Flarup kjeld.flarup at liberalismen.dk
Wed Nov 4 12:04:24 CET 2020

Hello

I have a Kamailio running behind NAT, which sends calls to a VOIP
service provider.

I have setup the Kamalio to listen on port 5071, and also setup a port
forward in the router.

Now the problem is that with TCP, 5071 is not used for the dialog, but a
new port is chosen everytime. This means that when the mobile phone
called hands up, I never sees the BYE, because BYE is a new dialog.

To which port is the server supposed to send the BYE, and what field
tells the server this.

--
-------------------- Med Liberalistiske Hilsner ----------------------
    Civilingeniør, Kjeld Flarup - Mit sind er mere åbent end min tegnebog