[SR-Users] Missing refresher parameter in the Session-Expires header and Min-SE header

Jose Figueroa jn at figueroa.blue
Sun Nov 1 23:23:09 CET 2020

Hello everybody,

I am trying an INVITE with a SBCs but fails, finding out it seems the
Session-Expires doesn't include the param refresher= and according to
this closed issue is already included
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/288 but I cannot achive this, I
read the sst module documentation but I don't see anything related this
parameter.

So, in summary the SBC expects the following:
Session-Expires: 1800; refresher=uac;
Min-SE: 600

I set only:
modparam("sst", "enable_stats", 1);
modparam("dialog", "dlg_flag", 5)
modparam("sst", "sst_flag", 6);
modparam("sst", "min_se". 1800);

Now on the invite I the setflag(); 5 and 6 so I see now the header
Session-Expires: 1800 but not the refresher=uac; and also I don't see how to set
the Min-SE:600

Could you please point me to the right direction? Any hint would be very
helpful.

--
Jose Figueroa
Software Engineer