[SR-Users] Polycom looses registration within cluster scenario.

Sergiu Pojoga pojogas at gmail.com
Sun May 31 20:51:33 CEST 2020

Funny, encountered this exact problem just the other day.

@Brian - not to use equal priorities or weights? Say in a 2 node cluster
like below, what do you suggest as priority/weight values, if
load-balancing AND failover is desired?
_sip._udp.proxy.mydomain.net. 1800    IN      SRV     100 50 5060
proxy1.mydomain.net.
_sip._udp.proxy.mydomain.net. 1800    IN      SRV     100 50 5060
proxy2.mydomain.net.

P.S. Clearly this topic is not Kamailio related