[SR-Users] Using variables in remove_hf

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed May 27 08:30:19 CEST 2020

Hello,

I checked the code and the parameter has to be a static string, not
variables. Probably it works because the pointer of the evaluated
variable maps over the pointer where the static string would be
referenced in the internal function param structure. But it can have
side effects.

We can eventually add a function to support variables in the parameter.

With the current stable release, the solution is using an embedded
interpreter, like app_jsdt:

jsdt_dostring('KSR.hdr.remove("$var(x)")');

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla