[SR-Users] High load average

Володимир Іванець volodyaivanets at gmail.com
Mon May 25 11:05:00 CEST 2020

Hello,

Attached are two files. One for 2 Async Task Workers and one for 8 Workers.
The second one was stuck and did not complete.

I should point out that the virtual machine has 2 CPU cores. Load average
value was stable with 2 workers and was slowly increasing after adding more
workers. * workers caused it to increase very fast.

Thank you!

пт, 22 трав. 2020 о 22:00 Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com> пише: