[SR-Users] High load average

Володимир Іванець volodyaivanets at gmail.com
Fri May 22 19:20:02 CEST 2020

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for your response.

I run *kamctl trap* command but the procedure got stuck. Last line in the
generated file contained "---start 12767 -----".  12767 was an Async Task
Worker. Since I don't need them I just removed related configuration. It
must be left after the testing. This solved the problem.

Please let me know if you are still interested in what was going on and if
I should restore the configuration and run *kamctl trap* again.

Thank you very much!

пт, 22 трав. 2020 о 19:10 Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com> пише: