[SR-Users] No audio when calling from SIP to WEBRTC

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu May 21 09:32:55 CEST 2020

Hello,

I used:

openssl s_client -connect MYSERVER:5061 -tlsextdebug -tls1_3

and worked:

Post-Handshake New Session Ticket arrived:
SSL-Session:
    Protocol  : TLSv1.3
    Cipher    : TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384

It connected to Kamailio master branch running on a Debian Buster (10).

Might be something specific to your environment.

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla